UV DTF printers can print on many materials, and more and more print store owners have started to choose UV DTF printers to process their products. The market application of UV DTF printers is becoming more and more common and pure, touching more and more industries and material varieties, such as home decoration customization, building materials customization, advertisements, mobile phone accessories, signage markers, handicrafts, decorative paintings, etc. In this article, we will discuss some precautions for the storage of UV DTF ink.
UV DTF ink is easy to cross-link when it sees light or meets heat, so it should be stored to avoid direct light, the temperature is best controlled at 18-25℃, and the humidity is best controlled at 55%-65%.
Environmental cleanliness is also very important, if there are a lot of dust particles in the air, it is likely to fall into the UV ink tank or adsorption on the surface of the labeling material, in the opening of the ink will fall into the ink, thus affecting the quality of printing. It is best to store UV DTF ink sealed to avoid dust.
UV DTF ink storage items shelf requirements are metal, stainless steel, and other corrosion-resistant materials, and placed below the bottom, to avoid corrosion of other items due to leakage. When storing UV DTF ink, it should be kept away from fire sources as far as possible to prevent accidents.
Requirements for storage objects
1. The bottle for storing UV DTF ink should be a black opaque bottle, and the cap should be the same. Do not use glass and other fragile materials, while the gap between the ink bottles maintains a distance of 3-5cm, to avoid back-and-forth collisions.
2. The ink warehouse is best to maintain a constant temperature, and the temperature difference between the printing workshop can not be too disparate, if the temperature difference between the two is large, the ink should be put into the printing workshop in advance, not only is conducive to the stability of the performance of the ink, but also ensure that the production of high-efficiency.
3. Avoid being placed in a dry environment, the colder the climate of the region, the ink should be avoided to be stored outdoors, to prevent the ink gelation phenomenon from occurring at low temperatures. If the ink gelation phenomenon, you can transfer it to a higher-temperature warehouse, or place it in hot water, so that the insoluble material can be restored to its original state.
1. UV DTF ink should be handled gently, do not throw, throw and other strenuous actions to avoid splashing ink to the skin, and the technician should wear gloves.
2. In the storage and management of UV DTF ink should also follow the principle of "storage first, use first" to prevent the ink from being stored for too long and affect the use of ink.
3. The remaining ink after printing must be sealed and stored in a dark place so that it can be reused in future production. Before re-use must be filtered with a strainer, on the one hand, it will be fully stirred before being used for new ink mixing, on the other hand, it can effectively prevent the UV DTF printer nozzle from clogging.
4. UV DTF ink also has a certain shelf life, if the storage time is too long, the various components of the ink formula may cause separation and precipitation phenomena. Therefore, the ink should not be stored for a long time, the general preservation period of about 1 year is appropriate, otherwise, it may affect the quality of printing, or even cause printing failures.