HD Sublimation Ink
- Exhibits excellent fluency, with no cogging
- OEKO-TEX ECO Passport standard
HD Sublimation Ink
Introducing our new HD Sublimation ink - specially formulated for medium-weight sublimation paper. Hanrun Paper has developed this ink with the utmost care to ensure optimal performance on any digital printer, especially those with Epson TFP printing heads.
HD Sublimation ink boasts high-density pigments that produce pure and vibrant colors, while delivering deep, rich blacks that are sure to impress. With its superior quality and stability, our HD Sublimation ink offers a reliable and consistent output that is second to none. Hanrun Paper HD sublimation ink is designed to meet the highest standards and can be compared to the best inks in the industry. Customers can expect exceptional quality and reliability from our HD Sublimation ink. Experience the difference with our high-quality, high-density ink today.
Colours & Fastness
|Colours||Dry Rub Fastness||Wet Rub Fastness||Washing Fastness||Light Fastness|
*Max Level 5
● Suitable for sublimation paper with a medium weight of 45-70GSM.
● Prints exhibit exceptional brightness, vivid colors, and layered patterns.
● Strict quality control ensures consistent ink stability.
● Made with imported, non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, delivers a wide gamut of bright colors with superior transfer efficiency.
● Excellent dry and wet rubbing fastness, with a perfect balance of light and washing fastness, ensuring that colors remain vibrant and unfaded.
T-shirt printing, mug printing, fashion apparel, signage, promotional products, etc.
1. The ink should be stored in a clean, dark, and dry place with a temperature between 20-30°C and a relative humidity of 30%-70% RH.
2. The ink is sensitive to light, heat, and steam.
3. Precautions: Keep the container tightly closed and store it away from vehicles.
4. Shelf life: The ink has a shelf life of one year (eight months for fluorescent colors). After unpacking, it needs to be kept airtight, stored in dark and cool conditions, and used within one month.
Instructions for use:
1. Before using this product for the first time, clean the ink pipes, ink cartridges, and ink heads with our company's special cleaning solution. Be sure to shake the ink well before using it on the machine. If it is mixed with original ink and other compatible inks, it may react, causing ink head clogging and color distortion.
2. Heat transfer settings: The recommended temperature for the transfer fabric is 200-230°C for 28 seconds. The specific transfer conditions (temperature and time) depend on the actual situation.
3. The ICC curve is crucial to the color performance. If you are not satisfied with the color, please contact us. Additionally, our company offers a variety of black inks to choose from. Please let us know if you have any needs.
Hanrun Paper offers high-quality sublimation ink worldwide. As a direct factory supplier, we ensure competitive pricing without compromising quality. Our sublimation ink is available worldwide and is perfect for digital printing on various materials, compatible with various digital printers and materials.
We are currently seeking distributors worldwide to help bring our high-quality sublimation ink to even more customers at an affordable price.
Transfer To Digital, Transfer To Future