Inkjet Light T-shirt Transfer Paper
Hanrun Inkjet light transfer paper （Version1.0）is suit for 100% Cotton. Designed for inkjet printers, can use a #household iron# to easily transfer the pattern to the fabric. After transfer, image has bright and beautiful colors, and the surface is soft, flexible, washable, and can be in contact with the skin. Suitable for DIY your personalized white or light-colored T-shirts, hats, aprons, bags, etc.
Equipment Used: Inkjet printer; Heat press machine
Recommended Fabrics: Light 100% Cotton;
Cotton polyester blended fabric;
Cotton canvas and other home decorations
(Not applicable to nylon and fabrics with waterproof coating)
Key Product Features
# Super elastic:
Use PU material as the base film, with a high stretchability force of 300%, not easy to crack, and full of elasticity;
# Super soft:
The hand feels extremely soft and is comfortable to wear.
After transfer, it is highly fit to the fabric and can not be felt printed patterns.
# Good release:
The super elastic base film can be easily separated from the paper with a gentle tear.
# Light resistance:
With our own technical, it will not crack even if it is exposed to the sun for a long time.
Breathable and comfortable to wear
How to use:
Take Epson desktop printer as an example:
(1) Print the images with mirror printing
(2) Adjust the pressure of the transfer machine, set the transfer temperature and time
(3) Place the printed image face down on the garment on the heat press machine, ironing, time: 5 seconds
(4) The printing pattern is flatly attached to the fabric downward, and the heating plate of the heat press machine is pressed down
(5) Hot Peel: remove the bottom paper after the pressing time is up
(6) If you need a softer feel, you can stretch the pattern as a whole when it is hot, instead of pulling it locally
The Process of Iron Transfer Printing:
(1) Put the transfer paper into an inkjet printer and print it with mirror printing. After drying, cut the unprinted part and leave 0.5cm white edge to avoid the ink oozes and stains clothes. The image is placed face down on the fabric and the iron is ironed through the copy paper or ironing gauze.
(2) Please perform ironing work on a stable surface, and require the carrier to be able to withstand sufficient pressure.
(3) After the iron temperature reaches the maximum temperature, start ironing.
(4) Press the back half of the iron firmly on the spacer and move it evenly and slowly for a few minutes. Pay attention to extra force when ironing the corners of the transfer paper, otherwise the best results will not be achieved.
(5) After ironing, iron the entire transfer paper quickly and tear off the backing paper while it is hot. The transfer is completed.
Global sales e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global sales WhatsApp: 0086 177 1453 7154
Address: No.10 building, Baijiahui Innovation Community, 699-18 Xuanwu Avenue, Nanjing, China
Add product X