Inkjet Light T-shirt Transfer Paper（Version2.0）
Hanrun Inkjet light transfer paper （Version2.0）is suit for 100% Cotton. Designed for inkjet printers, can use a #household iron# to easily transfer the pattern to the fabric. It can be used for engraving and hollowing out, and don't need to print with mirror image mode. Suitable for DIY your personalized white or light-colored T-shirts, hats, aprons, bags, etc.
Equipment Used: Inkjet printer; Heat press machine
Recommended Fabrics: Can only be used on light colored fabrics, must be pressed
Key Product Features
# Without mirror printing:
When printing, you don't need to print by mirror mode, you can press with an iron, the pattern will be more vivid after transfer
# Can be carved with a knife to make hollow:
It can be used for engraving and hollowing out, which solves the limitation that light T-shirt paper cannot print the changeable pattern
After washing, the pattern will not be deformed
How to use:
Take Epson desktop printer as an example:
(1) Print the images right reading
(2) Adjust the pressure of the transfer machine, set the transfer temperature and time
(3) Put the clothes evenly on the heat press machine, ironing, time: 5 seconds
(4) The printing pattern is flatly attached face up to the fabric, and the heating plate of the heat press machine is pressed down
(5) Hot Peel: remove the bottom paper after the pressing time is up
(6) If you need a softer feel, you can stretch the pattern as a whole while it's hot, don't pull it locally
The Process of Iron Transfer Printing:
(1) Put the transfer paper into an inkjet printer and print it with mirror printing. After drying, cut the unprinted part and leave 0.5cm white edge to avoid the ink oozes and stains clothes. The image is placed face down on the fabric and the iron is ironed through the copy paper or ironing gauze.
(2) Please perform ironing work on a stable surface, and require the carrier to be able to withstand sufficient pressure.
(3) After the iron temperature reaches the maximum temperature, start ironing.
(4) Press the back half of the iron firmly on the spacer and move it evenly and slowly for a few minutes. Pay attention to extra force when ironing the corners of the transfer paper, otherwise the best results will not be achieved.
(5) After ironing, iron the entire transfer paper quickly and tear off the backing paper while it is hot. The transfer is completed.
Global sales e-mail: email@example.com
Global sales WhatsApp: 0086 177 1453 7154
Address: No.10 building, Baijiahui Innovation Community, 699-18 Xuanwu Avenue, Nanjing, China
Add product X