HR Original Sublimation ink
- Excellent flow, no clogging
- OEKO-TEX ECO Passport standard
- European raw materials, non-toxic, eco-friendly
HR Original Sublimation ink
Introducing HR Original Dye-Sublimation Ink - the ultimate solution for producing vivid colors and deep black density. This high-quality ink is specially formulated for use with Epson and Mimaki printers, providing fast-drying results that are perfect for a variety of applications. HR original compatible ink for Epson allows for maximum restoration of the original Epson ink, ensuring the ultimate high-end color experience. With improved black density and tone transition, you can achieve rich, vibrant prints with ease.
Colours & Fastness
|Colours||Dry Rub Fastness||Wet Rub Fastness||Washing Fastness||Light Fastness|
*Max Level 5
● Compatible with Epson original ink, perfect printing effect
● Excellent fluency, no cogging, no mis-inkjet, ink particle size are evenly distributed and less than 300nm.
● Strict quality control to ensure the good stability of the ink.
● Raw materials imported from Europe, are non-toxic, environmentally friendly, bright colors, wide gamut, and good transfer effect.
● No colors changing or fading.
High-end home furnishing and fashion: beddings, pillows, curtains, and other home decor items on Epson printers; personalized products.
1. The ink should be stored in a clean, dark, and dry place with a temperature between 20-30°C and relative humidity of 30%-70% RH.
2. The ink is sensitive to light, heat, and steam.
3. Precautions: Keep the container tightly closed and store it away from vehicles.
4. Shelf life: The ink has a shelf life of one year (eight months for fluorescent colors). After unpacking, it needs to be kept airtight, stored in dark and cool conditions, and used within one month.
Instructions for use:
1. Before using this product for the first time, clean the ink pipes, ink cartridges, and ink heads with our company's special cleaning solution. Be sure to shake the ink well before using it on the machine. If it is mixed with original ink and other compatible inks, it may react, causing ink head clogging and color distortion.
2. Heat transfer settings: The recommended temperature for the transfer fabric is 200-230°C for 28 seconds. The specific transfer conditions (temperature and time) depend on the actual situation.
3. The ICC curve is crucial to the color performance. If you are not satisfied with the color, please contact us. Additionally, our company offers a variety of black inks to choose from. Please let us know if you have any needs.
Hanrun Paper offers high-quality sublimation ink worldwide. As a direct factory supplier, we ensure competitive pricing without compromising quality. Our sublimation ink is available worldwide and is perfect for digital printing on various materials, compatible with various digital printers and materials.
We are currently seeking distributors worldwide to help bring our high-quality sublimation ink to even more customers at an affordable price.
Transfer To Digital, Transfer To Future